Be sure to check all the way at the bottom of this post for information on how to win a $25 gift certificate to the store.
I created a few projects to share with you today featuring our Air Mail stamp set and Chevron Border & Bits Dies.
I created the first two projects using our Air Mail clear photopolymer stamp set. I selectively inked the striped frame in this set to create the red border. After stamping the paper airplane and trail image, I tied the panel up like a little package. I mounted everything on our new Sapphire Heavy Card stock. I searched for the perfect dark blue for months and am so happy with this color.
I stamped a coordinating Pure White A2 Envelope using images included in our Air Mail set. This Please Deliver To and envelope closure image make me SO happy!
I created the following card using our To The Point stamp set, Blooming Banner stamp set, our Chevron Border dies and Chevron Bits dies. I love mixing and matching these coordinating sets!!
We have the amazing Amy Kolling with us as a guest designer this month and participating in the hop! How lucky are we? Hop on over to Chunyuan's blog next to continue the fun.
To celebrate our May Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one winner.
You have until midnight Sunday, May 5th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, May 6th . All products are now available for purchase in the Avery Elle store.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts & here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Share us with your friends on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Pin one of the May Release projects from here or the design team’s blogs to Pinterest
- Like us on Facebook (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already like us)
- Become a blog follower (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)