The winner will receive two stamp sets, will be required to make at least two projects per stamp set, will receive a special guest designer badge for their blog (if they have one), and will be featured throughout the month of December on the Avery Elle blog.
Nina created this cute card based on this sketch using our Simply Tags: Christmas Stamp & Ornament Die, Laurels Stamp & Die, Silver Fox Cardstock and Evergreen Blend Sequins. It is so fun and festive. I love it! You can check out more of Nina's fantastic work on her blog, http://waffleflower.com .
Here are the challenge details:
1. Avery Elle stamps or our free digital stamps must be used in each entry. To use our digital stamp, right click on the image and save it to your favorite photo editing program. You may re-size it slightly if you wish. Please note that our free digital stamps are copyrighted and are for personal use only. Please credit Avery Elle when using them.
2. You may enter as many times as you wish.
3. You may enter a project that you have created previously.
4. The winner will not be chosen randomly. We will be looking for entries that include great use of color, design & creativity.
5. You will have two weeks to enter. This challenge ends on Sunday, November 3rd at 11:55pm PST.