Hello everyone! Welcome to our Designer Blog Hop. I am so excited to finally showcase the products from our February Release. All products will be available for purchase tonight at midnight EST at www.averyelle.com. To see a summary of what is going to be released this month, click here and here.
To celebrate our February Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one winner here and another $25 Gift Certificate to a winner on Facebook (just share us with your friends and make sure they tell us you sent them).
You have until midnight Sunday, February 3rd to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, February 4th. All products will be available for purchase tonight by midnight EST. (Please note that the store may be down for up to one hour before midnight so that we may be sure that all products have loaded correctly).
To increase your chances of winning:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts & here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Share us with your friends on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and make sure they tell us you sent them. A separate $25 gift certificate will be given away on Facebook.
- Pin one of the February Release projects from here or the design team’s blogs to Pinterest
- Like us on Facebook (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already like us)
- Become a blog follower (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
We have two special Guest Designers on our hop this month.
Veronica Zalis won our February Guest Designer Challenge and I am thrilled that she is joining us. I have had a chance to preview her projects and let me tell you, they are amazing!
Our second Guest Designer for this month is Nina Yang. I just adore Nina's style and photography. If you are not familiar with her work, you are in for a treat. I had the pleasure of meeting Nina at CHA and not only is she incredibly talented, she is just as sweet. Love that!!
On the inside of the card, I created a panel matted similar to the front using Crate Paper patterned paper. I flipped the triangle image around and stamped with the back side, creating this solid triangle. I let the ink dry and then stamped and embossed the "without a doubt" and bubble image inside the triangle. When creating this set, I really liked the idea of being able to decorate the inside of my cards as well.
Well, that is all from me today. Hop on over to Chunyuan's blog next to see the Oh Baby projects she has in store for you!!
Kasia Curry ** We are so excited because Kasia just had her new baby boy earlier this week! Congratulations!!**
I hope you enjoy all of the inspiration. I would love to hear what you think about our release.
Thanks for stopping by!